POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Entry : Re: IRTC Entry Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Entry
From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 7 Feb 2006 04:30:00
Message: <web.43e8678dcd6ad91582fc96790@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote:
> Hello POVers!
>
> Here is my work so far for my IRTC entry. It is still at an early state, but
> comments will be welcome. The POV logo on the bottom right is just a try
> for photons.
>
> Btw, I started it last month (could not work much on it since), and I did
> not copy s day's idea, though we have points in common.
>
>     Bruno

Me again.

Thinking of a name for my scene I found something like "Ardent Bush on a
Lost Planet".

A strange-looking star rising and making an isolated bush ardent, in the
quietness of a clear sky and in the coldness of a snow desert. This is my
interpretation for this round, without any photo-realistic goal. I would
like my scene to be simple yet symbolic.

    Regards